Scholar 1.3.0 is out, and it’s a major update!
Thanks to feedback (and testing) from a few of our users, we’ve got a new release of Scholar for you, and it’s the biggest update we’ve pushed yet! Check out what we’ve changed below:
- Added: Support for custom timer notification sounds
- Added: Slash command to set custom unofficial notification sounds
- Added: Per-skill color options
- Added: Ability to lock the position of the UI
- Added: Option to display completed or remaining percentage instead of time remaining
- Improved: Handling of enabling account-wide settings for the first time
- Fixed: Bug which caused traits to be improperly identified in certain instances
- Fixed: Minor typo in “Carry Capacity”
Keep sending us your ideas (and not just specific to timers… what ELSE can we make Scholar do?), and we’ll keep adding new functionality!
Also… We’re actively working on another super secret ESO mod, but we want to do more! What other mods are currently missing? What exists, but could be done better? Let us know!