TipLine can be configured both through a config file, and through the Minecraft Mods page. Currently supported settings as follows:
- Color: Tip Titles: Set the color for tip titles.
- Color: Tips: Set the color for tips.
- Position: Set where the tips should be displayed.
- Display Tip Titles: Set whether or not to display the title line.
- Title Text: Set the tip title text. Use <number> for the tip number.
Additionally, the complete tip list can be edited through the Mods page. In version 1.0.3 and later, line breaks can be included by entering “%n”.
Feel free to use this in any modpack, we wrote it for one… you might as well get use from it too! 🙂
If you do use this in a modpack, let us know so we can check it out!